Saturday, September 12, 2009

Some oldies, but goodies.

It's been a while, yes. I'm new to blogging and still trying to get used to it.

Anyway though, I'm posting a few images of older work. I know as my work changes and progresses I grow out of or grow tired of some of my older pieces. These are the lucky ones that have survived!

Untitled. 2006. Silkscreen on Rives BFK White. Four color separation.

Monoprint. 15"x22". 2006. Ink on Rives BFK White.

Untitled. 2006. Relief Print on Rives BFK White.

Crest. 2006. Lithograph on Rives BFK White.

Untitled. 2006. Lithograph on Rives BFK White.

Gun. 15"x30". 2006. Lithograph and watercolor on Rives BFK White.

Pirates. 2007. Etching and Cin Cole on Rives BFK White.

Untitled. 2008. Silkscreen Monoprint on Rives BFK White.

No comments:

Post a Comment