Friday, January 8, 2010

vhewgya9urhobf GRAD SCHOOL!!!

Eeee!!!  Grad school application deadlines are quickly approaching and all I've been doing is slacking!  But I've finally been doing a bit of research and for the moment, I think I've decided on hopefully applying to the following schools:

University of Arizona
Academy of Art University
San Diego State University
University of Florida
University of Miami
Savannah College of Art and Design
Western Carolina University
James Madison University
West Virginia University

So in preparation for applying, since every school requires images for a portfolio, a very awesome friend of mine took photographs of my work for me.  I'm waiting to see how they all turned out, very excited!!

In other news, since it seems like I haven't had an entry in forever, I want to submit to the DCCA Members Juried Show.  I was recently gifted a membership, so all I need to do is fill it out and submit my images by January 22nd!  Hopefully I'll get something in!

I believe that's everything for now.  Images to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment